You lead workshops about Azure governance, security, devops and infrastructure. You are involved in building prototypes and proof of concepts. You advise and coach the project teams about technologies and patterns that have to be used. You remain up-to-date with the latest evolutions within the Azure platform. Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry.
Hier gaan we vanuit
Dit krijg je van ons terug
Dit doe jij
Hier gaan we vanuit
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or the equivalent through experience.
- You have a complete understanding of the Azure ecosystem – with a big focus on PaaS, serverless and containers.
- You have a good understanding of the security features that every Azure service offers.
- You are able to determine the right technology to solve a specific challenge (security, messaging, compute, storage, database).
- You have a good amount of experience in integration. Knowledge of API Management and IoT is a plus.
- You enjoy working for customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You are a strong communicator, with a commercial touch.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude.
- You’re fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Personal training budget of €4.500/year
- Company car & fuel card
- Bike leasing
- Meal Vouchers
- A generous net allowanc
- Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance
- Mobile phone membership
- A collective bonus CAO 90
- 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days
Werken bij Codit
At Codit we want to help make the world an even smarter place. By creating intelligent cloud solutions that make the world's data work better, we help our customers to evolve, and touch the lives of millions across the globe. Our team of 200 employees across our offices in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Malta and Luxembourg use leading Microsoft Azure Cloud Native technologies to put the world’s data to work. From the creation of data platforms that aid the development of smart cities, to solutions that push forward the production of renewable energy, Codit has been helping our customers to realize their ideals and to strive for a better, more future-orientated world for over twenty years.
Gaston Crommenlaan 14, bus 0301