Advisory Services – Cyber Security - Our vision
We believe security and privacy should be a commodity, accessible for everyone.
We have added it, by design, to all our services and solutions.
We strive to give everyone an appetite for security.
- You work in a committed team focused on all aspects of cyber incident response; including identifying security vulnerabilities, network forensics, penetration testing, malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- You research new cyber threats, write white papers and provide thought leadership.
- You combine technical and conceptual knowledge to present reports to leadership teams.
- You are contributing to the cyber incident response community at KPMG.
- You are an active listener; translating customer concerns in valuable security recommendations.
This is where we start
This is what you get back from us
This is what you do
This is where we start
- You have +3 years of professional experience working in the Incident Response field, Ethical Hacking, or forensic investigations.
- You are able to manage crisis conversations at customers that suffered a security breach.
- You are open and honest about your successes and failures. Learning is an important part of our job.
- You have an appetite for entrepreneurship and enjoy working projects end-to-end.
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- Professional certifications such as CEH, GCFA, GCFE and CPTE are considered a plus.
- For a 40-hour week, you will receive 27 paid holiday days
- The working hours for this vacancy are flexible
- Je kunt bij deze functie thuis werken
- You'll receive relevant training
- There is a budget for education and trainings
- Company pension system
- Costs made during working hours will be compensated
- Healthcare insurance
- There is a company lunch
- Possibility to do sports
- You will get a company phone
- You will get a company laptop
- Company lease-car
- You will get a company fuel card
- Compensation in the form of a 13th month
- Yearly bonus arrangement
Working at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K