MS Dynamics 365 Advisor - Supply Chain Mgt
Within Enterprise Solutions we see each solution implementation as a part of a larger business transformation as such your core tasks will extend beyond the domain of system implementation.
- You will be responsible for the process design, implementation and testing of the D365 supply chain management solution with a focus on the domains of Procure to Pay and order to cash.
- You guide our customers in a more performant finance organisation.
- You will be able to count on the support of the solution architect, technical team for integration, interacting, custom development, migration, build and release activities.
- You guide customers in the transformation of their operations by organizing and executing workshops.
- You execute FIT/GAP workshops and create the to-be process designs using the APQC process model aligned with the Dynamics 365 finance capabilities.
- You create the functional designs and provide information towards the technical team for any Gaps (interfaces, customer development …) that should be solved.
- You do the configuration of the solution.
- You write test scenarios and execute functional testing.
- You assist in integration testing and support customers during UAT.
- You create training material and you train our customers.
- You assist in the change management component of business transformations.
- You assist in the Quality Assurance component of large scale ERP implementations in topics as peer reviews and risk assessments.
This is where we start
This is what you get back from us
This is what you do
This is where we start
- You hold a Master’s degree preferably in informatics or engineering.
- You have a good understanding of supply chain operations.
- Understanding of Manufacturing processes is considered an advantage.
- You have minimum 3 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in multiple ERP implementation or advisory projects as a process or functional consultant.
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and you take ownership and responsibility.
- You enjoy developing your coaching skills by working together with other colleagues.
- You are a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate or are willing to achieve this certification in the near future.
- Having the Mb-320 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing certificate is a plus.
- Certification in Prince2, PMP or other project management tracks is an advantage.
- You are ready to continuously invest time to keep up-to-date with the latest capabilities, functions and features in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 supply chain solution and act as an advocate in spreading this knowledge within the teams.
- You are willing to build up your knowledge in the domain of Manufacturing within the Dynamics 365 Supply chain management solution.
- The yearly paid holiday leave consists of 27 paid holiday days
- The working hours for this vacancy are flexible
- Voor deze functie is het mogelijk om thuis te werken
- For personal and professional development, you will receive training
- A budget will be provided for education and training
- Relevant expenses will be compensated
- You will receive compensation for healthcare insurance
- As an employee, you will receive lunch here
- As an employee here, you can do sports
- You will receive a work phone
- Company laptop
- As an employee here, you will receive a company lease-car
- There are company fuel cards available for employees
- 13th month compensation system
- There are bonuses you can earn
Working at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1K
Ask Wouter+3233037833 firstname.lastname@example.org